Keeler Integrated Project Substation
Keeler Integrated Projects
|Client||Bonneville Power Authority|
Sturgeon Electric expanded the Keeler Integrated Substation to help the Bonneville Power Authority provide more reliable energy to the region. For the project, our crew:
- Installed the 500kV and 230kV bus work around the new XFMR2, the grounding and control cable for XFMR 2, and an AC panel.
- Added a 500kV duct bank system, new 500kV trench entrance, 230kV Bay 8 breaker, switches, bus work, DE extension, new DE, conduit, grounding, and control cable.
- Added a 115/230kV duct bank system.
- Modified the cable tunnel and control house basement, XFMR 2 relaying, Bay 10 BFR, and control panels.
- Installed a new SER/SCADA system and additional Ethernet connections for shark meters and replaced the analog board meters.